Monday, March 24, 2008

Snowy Easter Sunday

Saturday morning we awoke to giant fat flakes of snow falling from the sky! Luke came down the stairs saying,"'no!" (meaning snow!) How strange is that! No open toed sandals or short sleaved shirts for us!

But now here we are on early Monday morning. And I want you to know I had to chose between taking time to make coffee or getting these pictures out to you!

I am headed to the states this morning and Josh is holding down the fort around here with all four kids. I'll be speaking at a womens conference for next weekend and I would love your prayers. The verse we are focusing on is from John 14:6 and Jesus is talking about the Holy Spirit. He says, "You know him for he is in you and will be with you." I am very excited but it's so hard to leave Josh and the kids!

7 comments:

Neja said...

haha, I love Luke's picture!!! I'll be praying for you Kristi! I hope you get to have a good week in the States and enjoy the time there!
Love,
neja

Unknown said...

I am so incredibly impressed by the fact that you blogged on THE DAY YOU WERE LEAVING! What kind of super woman are you??!!!!! Okay...so I'm very proud of you sister!

I am praying for you on this trip...and for Josh! I thought you were taking Luke with you? Wow, good for Josh being willing to hold the fort down while you are away!

Blessings on you as you speak for the women - they will undoubtedly be blessed by you!

Love, your sister

Rakel said...

Wow...where will you be Kristi?? We would love to know so that we can pray for you

Anonymous said...

Hi.\,
this is Opa. I got an Easter Basket too, only I didn't get very much candy!

Anonymous said...

All goofballs.....Mother goof has arrived. We are having so much fun. Going to get our toes done today, get mom's hair done and eat lunch .

Wish you were all here. Loving you lots.

OMA

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Luka grew UP while I've been gone! Good grief! I miss you guys. See you all soon :)

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Kristi

I'm so excited the time has come to think & express all that has been building in you these past months. May God bring His words out of your mouth and show Himself through your teaching. My prayer is for HIs glory through you. Can't wait to hear about it
Andrea Pitcher