Monday, October 26, 2009

Mr. Fix-It

I'm grateful to be married to a man who knows how to fix things. Sometimes I ask him "Did you research that or is that something you just know?" You can't believe how many times it's something he somehow just knows! Well, he's passing on the know how to Blake these days. This weekend the two of them fixed my dryer. It wasn't broken yet but it sure was sounding suspicious. And I don't want to loose my nice big american dryer!The joy of being the guy who fixes the dryer is that you get to keep any loose change you find. Even if it is tolars which are now obsolete! But there was enough Euro change to make it worth it.
Here's Luke's contribution! Not much help but a whole lot of cuteness!

2 comments:

Debbie Legg said...

Handyman husbands rock! I've got one who is teaching my boys what he knows. Love that! :)

Unknown said...

I love this blog post! We married into the right family, that's all I can say!! Those Patty men...they sure are handy guys to have around...LOL!

I can't believe you had the thought to take a picture of what came out of the dryer...you go girl! Proud of that picture taking ability!!

Big hugs!!