Friday, April 24, 2009

Special Days

Just a few shots of some of the sweet moments that we are in the midst of these days! Glorija and Sebastian brought baby Patrik to his first team meeting this month! We took the opportunity to pray for him and bless him as friends, family and the generation going before him. We pray that he'll grow to be a strong man of God in this country.
A visit from our dear friend Becca McMartin! Here's the classic photo I have of the kids with her! Every visit she reads to the kids from the best books. And I don't know who laughs harder, the kids or her! This time the favorite was, "I will surprise my friend" by Mo Willems. It cracks me up that from Blake to Luke they are all laughing and enjoying Becca's reading! Becca returns to the US this summer and we are going to miss these times with her.

The mom of Blake's best friend works at the zoo here in Ljubljana. They invited us to for a free day to celebrate the 60th anniversary. Top favorites? Getting to read the map and call the shots of what to see next, and the petting zoo.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm glad you post pictures! I love your face in this one. You look great and a little unsure, kind of like Luke does :)