Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Goodbye Christina

We said goodbye to Christina Stanton this month. It was very difficult. She has been a dear friend these four and a half years while serving here in Slovenia and she is an amazing discipler, mentor and friend to many people here. There's no replacing her. Just the longing for the day when there will be no more goodbyes.
I just had to post these pictures. We explained to Luke that Christina was going on a plane. He said goodbye. I think he understood. We couldn't coax a smile out of him for nothing. That is until Christina brought out Sponge Bob. Also known around our place as "Bum bod"! These pictures make me laugh!
So that night Christina went to each kids' room and hugged and kissed and giggled and said her goodbyes. We love you Christina and we are praying for you as you trust and obey the Father!

1 comment:

christinastanton said...

I love the photos. I miss our Christmas movies. I miss you guys.