Monday, June 23, 2008

Patty Family Reunion

Here are just a few cousin shots from our family reunion trip to Telluride, Colorado.
This pic is Tyler pointing out some big time construction equipment to Luke. One of my favorite things about being in the Patty family is the way our kids love each other. They have played together non stop and can't seem to get enough of each other. And the creative influence is better than putting your kid in some kind of work shop! Tyler and Caleb sang in church one Sunday. They were great! I'm ready to put them on my iPod! And Blake is ready to bust out that dusty guitar we've got in the garage!

We did several day trips including Mesa Verde where I took this picture of Becca, Claire, Kyrie, Blake, Kendra and Jonathan. Later on when we returned to Denver, the older kids went to the Jr. High program together while the younger ones went to the kids program.
We got a taste of American heritage and had a picnic near an old abandoned railroad. Kerith, Justin and Caleb join Blake and Jonathan on the rail fence.

3 comments:

Meta said...

I'm really glad, that you're having a great time!!!!:)

Amy Woodard said...

oh, I'm so glad you posted! I've been checking frequently...we miss you guys! The other day I mentioned Luke's name and Abigail turned her head really quick, I think she was thinking he was going to come for a visit. Boo Hoo. Did you know that the Werdebaugh's second son's birthdate is July 10th? Right between Luke & Abigail!
Rakel wrote and said you all made it to Oregon now. Yay! I hope you have a great time there as well!
Well...I'm glad you're having a great time. We are too...and we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting what's been happening with you in the States. I was wondering how you are getting on. It's also nice you had wonderful time with your entire family. I miss you here. Camps have started. Did u Kristi get my e-mail? Looking forward to seeing you here, Gloria