Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Last Day of School!

Yesterday was the kids' last day of school. Their school mates are in until June 24 but since we are flying today we got permission to take them out early. They all did very well and there was lots of excitement around our place last night. No school and a trip to the states! Yee haw! Rebecca sent me this text message "I am done,finishig scool with a 5!" 5 is equal to an A so that was her overall grade! Now we just need to work on her english spelling! Off to go shove the last things in our bags!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations Becca! Glad I didn't ruin your 5 with my math help. :-) I hope you guys are transitioning well to the time and culture change. Have a blessed time in the States!

Anonymous said...

I know you'll miss your Slovin friends, but I'm excited to get to meet the rest of the Kristi Patty family! You have become such an inspiration to me that I can't express it - that's why I haven't written. I know that sounds corny and probably a little backwards, but there you have it. I'm also extremely excited to hear Josh preach at our church in August. Just excited all over the place! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

by the way, I'm Dana Mohr from Columbia Community Church. I finally did make a sarx t-shirt. It's a great conversation piece!