Friday, May 16, 2008

At home in Slovenia

For the last 5 years or so I have been driving by the village of Bizovik and praying that we might be able to live there. We've loved the house we have been renting but since we plan to live here for many years we have this longing to really put down roots. Imagine my delight when we stumbled on the possibility! I'm not sure where the Lord will take us in this but I am enjoying the process. Josh has set up a blog about the process if you're interested in taking a look. http://www.pattyhouse.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm praying that the Lord will continue to go before you and open doors that lead to the purchase of this home if it's the one that He has chosen for you! :-)

Meta said...

Hej, molim za vaso hišo. Upam, da je sel pogovr z lastnikom dobro. Hvala za prijateljstvo in molitve. Vse dobro,
Meta

Neja said...

Hi! A house blog! That is a very good idea! I will continue with praying for it! God is good and I know He will provide the perfect house according to his perfect time! :)
Love,
Neja