Friday, October 10, 2008

Girls Purity Retreat


In two hours I'll be picking up Barbara and Maja. We'll meet up with some other girls and head to one of our favorite places in the world the castle at Millstadt, Austria! Just a few hours from Ljubljana; it's the site of our annual english camp and over the years has come to mean a lot to us.

We're headed to a purity retreat along with 20+ other ladies. Our weekend will be packed with lots of girl-y moments and open discussion about relationships and sex. I'd like to ask you to pray for the girls and their mentors and also for me as I'll be speaking this weekend. It's a real treat to be there with some of our staff ladies and their students as well as with my own bible study girls!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I heard that the retreat was fabulous and that you were a phenomenal speaker! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and transforming power! I look forward to catching up with you soon. :-)